Optimization Solver for OpenOffice.org Calc 2008-05-01
Optimization Solver for OpenOffice.org Calc is designed to compute an optimized set of decision variables.
It is widely used in the field of operations research, and can also be a very useful business tool that helps you make an informed decision on a multitude of complex scenarios that you may encounter in your day-to-day business operations.
· Currently it only solves constrained linear models! An algorithm for non-linear model is being worked on.
· A constraint value must be a cell reference. Simply typing a value will not work.
· The Reset and Options buttons do absolutely nothing!
· It assumes that the model is linear. It does NOT solve a non-linear model yet.
What's New in This Release:
· Added Spanish translation (contributed by Mario Alfredo Renderos). Otherwise this version is identical to the previous release.