A Python package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure of complex networks
NetworkX is a Python package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the dynamics, structure, and functions of complex networks.
- Allows for 1M+ nodes, 10M+ edges
- Includes standard graph-theoretic and statistical physics functions
- Easy exchange of network algorithms between applications, disciplines, and platforms
- Includes many classic graphs and synthetic networks
- Nodes and edges can be "anything" (e.g. time-series, text, images, XML records)
- Exploits existing code from high-quality legacy software in C, C++, Fortran, etc.
- Open source (encourages community input)
- Additional benefits due to Python:
- Allows fast prototyping of new algorithms
- Easy to teach
- Allows easy access to almost any database
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!