Model Builder is a graphical tool for designing, simulating, and analyzing mathematical models consisting of a system of ordinary differential equations (ODEs).
Here are some key features of "Model Builder":
- Equation-based model definition. No need to learn to program to define and run your models. Just type-in you differential equations
- Graphic output of simulation. You can save the graphics in the most common formats: png, svg, pdf, etc.
- Spreadsheet view of the results. From the spreadsheet you can make customized plots from your variables. You can also export your data to a .csv text file
- Latex rendering of your system of equations.
- Intuitive graphical interface.
- Uncertainty analysis module
- A bug in the state-space plot has been fixed.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.