Powerful yet simple to use scientific calculator
It is free and open source software and is distributed under GPL license. MaxCalc has console and graphical (based on Qt4 library) versions and available for Windows and Linux.
- Calculates mathematical expressions typed from the keyboard.
- High precision of calculations (up to 50 digits).
- Wide collection of built-in functions.
- Complex numbers support.
- Unit conversions support.
- Graphical and command line versions for Windows and Linux are available.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This is a bugfix release for the first stable version v2.0.0 which targets several important bugs found after the release.