FreeMat is a free environment for rapid engineering and scientific prototyping and data processing.
FreeMat includes several novel features such as a codeless interface to external C/C++/FORTRAN code, parallel/distributed algorithm development (via MPI), and plotting and visualization capabilities.
FreeMat is available under an MIT-type license. Supported platforms include Linux, Windows and Mac OS X.
What's New in This Release:
· An ODE45 solver was added.
· SVG support was added for exporting figures.
· A "recent files" feature was added to the editor.
· Keyboard shortcuts were added to the editor and main application menus.
· A quiver plots execute-selected-text button was added.
· A directory-change tool was added to the main toolbar.
· Complex numbers can be displayed.
· The behavior of the editor when opening and saving (new) files was improved.