EqualX 0.6.0 Beta
A LaTeX Equation Editor for Linux
Projects goals are:
- help user write more easily equations in LaTeX and preview them in real-time :
- symbol completion
- GUI tools containing necessary symbols
- customize generated equation (foreground, background, font size, font face, shadow, etc.)
- generated equations can be dragged and dropped in other apps
- export/import generated equations in different formats (PNG, Gif, JPG, PDF, PS, SVG, MathML, etc.)
- tag generated equations and automatically save them in a library. (SQLite3)
- search tagged equations from library
- edit template's preamble
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This is a Beta release because it was tested only by me on Ubuntu 13.04 (64bit). I hope I'll get some feedback from users that test EqualX on other operating systems or Linux distros. After the bugs are fixed, I'll release a new version and hopefully I'll make some installation packages.