EngLab is a cross-compile mathematical platform with a C like syntax intended to be used both by engineers and users.
EngLab supports programming through small script files but also enables users to easily compile their own functions as shared objects and use them through the program's main interface.
These are generic installation instructions.
The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation. You need to be root. If you do not have root privileges you can still run englab binary by typing ./englab
4. After install you can run EngLab by typing `englab' in the console.
5. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the source code directory by typing `make clean'.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The new version contains several bug fixes and improvements in the kernel, a new and advanced GUI based on the Qt toolkit and toolboxes with several functions. Amongst the featured toolboxes are:
- cimgbox, image processing and manipulation toolbox
- plotbox, toolbox for plotting graphs and figures
- dspbox, toolbox for Digital Signal Processing and audio processing as dynamic (external) toolboxes and: