BoolStuff is a C library that can support a few operations on boolean expression binary trees.
A command named booldnf that calls this library to convert an expression to the DNF is also provided.
Here are some key features of "BoolStuff":
- a simple boolean expression parser (supports operators AND, OR and NOT, as well as parentheses);
- an algorithm to convert a boolean expression binary tree into its Disjunctive Normal Form (this algorithm supports the NOT operator);
- a function that determines if an expression tree is in DNF.
- This release fixes a bug where some expressions containing large negations would fail an assert statement instead of returning the expected null expression.
- It also fixes a bug where some duplicate terms would not be detected because their factors needed to be sorted and simplified themselves to allow that detection.
- In addition, g++ 4.7.2 compilation errors were fixed (re: swap() function).