Animath is a 3D FEM framework. It is designed for application to fluid-structure interaction simulation, but there are no architectural restrictions to applications to PDEs with a monolithic domain.
It is currently based on quadratic/linear Taylor-Hood tetrahedra, but the aim is to implement higher order interpolation and the possibility for local hp-refinements.
It wraps iterative matrix solvers and a (linear) meshgenerator, routines for multi-grid solving and a higher-order surface reconstruction method are due to follow in form of native code.
· GNU libstdc++6 4.0
· GNU G++ 4.0 or newer
· GNU Make 3.81 or newer
· libcwd 0.99 or newer
· Freeglut 2.4 or newer
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Lapack dependecy removed through native jacobi algorithm implementation.
· Boundary markers can now be added (and read) for meshes that are created by passing a surfacemodel_c to the meshgenerator.
· Cubic interpolation added
· generation of stiffness matrices for UP formulation of nonlinear elasticity is now possible. (untested!)
· Fixed doc for recovery_n, compound_n
· corin split matrix available again.
· sign of second order edge nodes have flipped.
· SUPG solver is integrated into Animath (with possibilty for non-zero pressure boundaries).
· Characteristc-Galerkin solver is integrated.
· Fixed treatment of shearing components in geometric stiffness matrix generator.
· Fixed a critical bug in mixed formulation stress recovery.
· Made destructors virtual in classes about which the compiler complained.
· Fixed embarrasing typo: neo-Hookian -> neo-Hookean