Abakus is a simple calculator for KDE, based on a concept of Roberto Alsina's.
Here are some key features of "abakus":
· Roberto Alsina's UseCalc PyQt-based calculator.
· Zack Rusin's Ruby-based calculator.
· Ariya Hiyadat's SpeedCrunch, a pure Qt/C++ solution, which is closest in functionality to abakus. It doesn't use yacc or lex, making it a good choice if abakus can't build for your system for whatever reason.
What's New in This Release:
· Abakus supports the "," decimal separator correctly (both input and output).
· Show the most significant digits when an answer must be cut off due to space restrictions.
· Other minor stuff.