JFDraw is a Java vector graphics drawing application and library package. It is focused on vector graph drawing field.
It is useful for mechanical, electronic, architectural graph drawing applications, or even business process or workflow graphs.
What's New in This Release:
· Text may be aligned to the left, middle, or right.
· Angles may be rotated in either a fixed or arbitrary fashion.
· A new text drawing method is used to make it clearer.
· The JFX/XML format import/export feature was remvoed from the menus in JFDraw Free Full version.
· A new logger is used for all the JFDraw debugging/running information.
· Fields were added for integer ID, string ID, name, and description in Abstract Object, so all shapes now have those four customized properties for programming.