OpenGTS is a full-featured GPS tracking system that includes the OpenDMTP server.
OpenGTS not only supports the data collection and storage of GPS Tracking and Telemetry data from remove devices, but also includes full-featured web-based authentication and GPS mapping support.
- Web-based authentication: Users can log-in and view their own Account and Device information.
- Customizable web-page decorations: The top, bottom, and sides of each web-page can easily be customized to fit a specific motif.
- Customizable menu options: Customized menu options can be made available for specific requirements.
- Customizable mapping service: OpenGTS comes installed with a working Google Maps interface, however, other mapping service provides can easily be integrated with minimal effort.
- GPS tracking device independent: While some coding will be necessary, OpenGTS can be integrated to work with any available remote GPS tracking device.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version includes support for most TK102/TK103 GPS tracking devices.
- It has an updated JSON API in "events.war".
- It adds Unicode character encoding to address and other text displayed on maps.
- It has an updated Spanish language translation.