OSM2Go is a openstreetmap.org map data editor. OSM2Go is designed for simplicity and user friendlyness and not for maximim feature count. It is meant for simple mapping on the road.
Take your n810 out and mark your favorite restaurant on OpenStreetMap, enter your childrens playground to the database, map your entire neighbourhood or just correct this OneWay that recently changed direction.
Here are some key features of "OSM2Go":
· Down- and upload from and to openstreetmap directly from the device
· Editing of tags (e.g. to name an object)
· Create, modify and delete nodes and ways
· Join nodes and ways, cut ways
· Move stand-alone nodes as well as nodes forming a way/polygon
· Clear and simple map view
· GPS track display and live GPS view
· Download of WMS data (e.g. satellite images) as background images
· Uses JOSMs presets.xml and related icons for tag presets
· Project management
· Ability to work with josm elemstyles incl. some custom potlatch and mapnik like styles
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Better support for relations, many bugfixes, presets update.