GeoQO project is a geographical waypoint management software.
- geoqo: The command line interface to your data
(this is likely what most people need).
- GeoDB: The perl module interface which geoqo is built on top of.
(Programmers may wish to use these modules too).
Note/Warning: This is a work in progress. There are many more features than are currently documented (I'm working on it; be patient). If you have questions, stop by the #geocache IRC chat room and I'd be happy to answer questions. Or even better, write the mailing list and I or someone else will help you.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.01
- This release mostly consists of small(ish) bugfixes.
- The black lines have been removed from the map.
- The Makefile has been fixed to not contain circular references.
- The progress bar has been fixed.