GeoNetwork is an open source catalog application to manage spatially referenced resources through the web.
· Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.5 or later
What's New in This Release:
· Sample metadata is now an option in the package selection panel
· The commandline installation using the install script generated by the installer is working again.
· Upgraded IzPack version. Debug information using -DTRACE=true now available (see documentation on "Commandline installation").
· Presentation updates for embedded metadata show.
· Simplification of the presentation of the metadata using 'fieldset' instead of dotted lines to display metadata blocks
· upgraded Jeeves and related commons-fileupload-1.2.1.jar
· Label updates for French and English
· Updated map services list
· Start GeoNetwork headless (prevent pop-up Java windows)
· Improved JavaDoc
· GAST: Changed the delete table order to respect constraints
· Fix for internet exploder upload problem
· GAST: Fix the way the metadata owner is calculated during migration