GPSBabel converts waypoints, tracks, and routes between popular GPS receivers and mapping programs.
By flattening the Tower of Babel that the authors of various programs for manipulating GPS data have imposed upon us, it returns to us the ability to freely move our own waypoint data between the programs and hardware we choose to use.
It contains extensive data manipulation abilities making it a convenient for server-side processing or as the backend for other tools.
This application does not convert, transfer, send, or manipulate maps. We process data that may (or may not be) placed on a map, such as waypoints, tracks, and routes.
What's New in This Release:
· Vitovtt tracks
· NMEA and XSV realtime tracking output.
· G7towin .g7t.
· TomTom POI ascii files.
· TomTom Iteneraries.
· Garmin POI gpi files.
· Geogrid viewer for tracklogs.
· Multiple URL support in GDB and GPX.
· Enhancements to KML output for Google Earth.
· Support for Wintec/G-ray/WBT 201.
· Mac GUI support for Wintec models.
· Microsecond resolution in many formats.
· Enhance NMEA reader to handle Sony GPS and GISTeq.
· Many enhancements to Unicsv format.
· Hungarian translation of Windows GUI.
· Reworked GDB suport.
· Improvements to Raymarine.
· TourExchangeFormat overhauled.
· Enhancements to Google Map reader.
· Rebuilt OS/X version with newer libusb to correct Garmin USB problem on 10.4.10.