Earth3D is an interactive 3D earth globe, zoomable to the city level.
Here are some key features of "Earth3D":
· viewing the earth as a whole
· zooming in until countries, cities and even single houses become visible (in areas where the necessary map resolution is available)
· embedding external data like current earthquake positions or cloud data
What's New in This Release:
· Added patch of Zhang Fan for better rotation support using the middle mouse button.
· The rotation now works like in most similar programs by rotating the view around a point in front of the viewer, on the surface of the planet.