J-EAI 1.0 Beta6
J-EAI is an XMPP-based Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) platform.
J-EAI is built on:
* XML: XML is the new standard for data exchange between heterogeneous systems. It is normalized by the W3C.
* XMPP: XMPP stands for eXtensible Messaging and Presence Protocol. It is standardized by the IETF and is extremely extensible.
Here are some key features of "J EAI":
Cross organisation integration
· J-EAI has been designed to enable applications integration in process that are not limited to the boundary of a single organisation. Its routing mechanism allows several instances of J-EAI managed by different organisation to be interconnected while keeping all the systems independant.
A J-EAI cluster can serve a single domain
· J-EAI works as a cluster to ensure scalability and high-availability. This is an important feature as organisation deploying EAI data bus become highly dependant of the system: high-availability and scalability is thus a must.
Flexible design and extensible data bus
· The J-EAI bus is entirely based on XML and is design as an extensible architecture. This makes it easy to extend and to integrate with legacy application, whatever the technology they are build-in.
What's New in This Release:
· This version supports collection nodes in the pub sub module.
· Node collection support increases the flexibility of the publish and subscribe model.
· Several bugs have been also fixed.