Electronic Engineering Tool 0.4.1
Electronic Engineering Tool is a web-based tool with an electronic formula calculator and converter functions.
Here are some key features of "Electronic Engineering Tool":
· Converters: Fahrenheit-Celsius-Kelvin, Dec-Hex-Bin-Oct, dBm-milliWatt, dBW-Watt, etc.
· Calculators: Ohms Law, Coil Reactance, Capacitor Reactance, Decibel (dB), Wave Lenght (λ), Thermal Resistant (°C/W), Standing Wave Ratio (SWR), Overclocking (CPU), Filters (Low, Band or High Pass, 1st or 2nd order), etc.
· Other: Links, Usefull electronic information.
Ohms Law This is the most basic formula in the electronic world.
Coil Coil reactance at a given frequency.
Capacitor Capacitor reactance at a given frequency.
Decibel (dB) Decibel - Gain (Voltage & Power). [Amplifiers, Attenuators]
Thermal Resistance (°C/W) Thermal design and cooling of components. [Heatsinks]
Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) Impedance mismatch (Watt, Resistance, Voltage). [Transmission Lines]
Wave Lenght (λ) Wave Lenght of a Frequency. [Antennas]
Overclocking (CPU) How much power do an overclocked cpu use. [Overclocker]
Tau (τ**) Time constant based on RC (63,2%).
Filters* Low Pass, Band Pass & High Pass Filters, 1st/2nd order.
Circuits* Clock generator, charge / discharge capacitor (Tau).
Misc. dB Miscellaneous dB (dBµV-Voltage*, dBm-milliWatt, dBW-Watt).
· Electronic Engineering Tool are webbased using XHTML 1.0 and PHP (Some features require: Perl, CGI-bin or MySQL). So its more or less OS independent, but Linux is recommended as server.
What's New in This Release:
· Turkish translation completed by Fatih Bodur.