gorbital is a 3D atomic orbital viewer written using gtkmm.
Here are some key features of "gorbital":
· Viewing Orbitals - gorbital is able to show a 3D representation of any atomic orbital.
· This is more accurately the probability distribution of the electron of an atom.
· You can rotate, zoom in on the orbital representations.
· See Dave Manthey's whitepaper at the orbital viewer website for more info on how the orbitals are created.
What's New in This Release:
· Initial Release. gorbital is pretty simple.
· It allows you to change the quantum numbers though the options panel.
· You can also rotate and zoom on the orbital.