Java tools for drawing, displaying and characterizing chemical structures
Marvin can be easily installed on your desktop and seamlessly integrated into web pages and third party applications via its Application Programming Interface (API).
The Marvin family consists of the following tools:
Applets or Beans?
Marvin is available in two packages depending on usage:
* Marvin Applets for the web developer
* Marvin Beans for the chemist's desktop and for the software developer.
Marvin Beans are easily installable applications for the desktop and tools for integrating Marvin capabilities into any Java application.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 184.108.40.206
- Public database search in chemicalize.org.
- Possibility to change ligand order in MarvinSketch.
- Fog-effect can be controlled in various ways: