Chemsuite is a set of programs designed for the processing of chemical information on Linux/X11. It is free software and released under GPL.
It requires the QT GUI library version 2.3.1 from Trolltech Inc. . It intends to run primary on Linux, but we think it can compile and run on othe Unices.
Chemsuite is composed by several program:
· Chem2D: A 2D molecular drawer.
· Molcalc: A molecular weight calculator
· ChemModel3D: Molecular 3D modeler
· ChemIR: An infrared spectra processor. It can read, process, export and print Perkin Elmer spectra.
· ChemNMR: 1D NMR Processor
· ChemMC: Monte carlo Simulator and Integrator
What's New in This Release:
· chem2d new engine
· chemIR print spectra bug corrected
· Supports GNU configure utility