A web interface to the popular EMBOSS software
wEMBOSS is a web interface to the popular EMBOSS software package for biological sequence analysis. It started as a coordinated effort from Martin Sarachu of the Argentinian EMBnet Node and Marc Colet from the Belgian EMBnet node.
- Each user has a separate and private workspace.
- Organize your work by creating projects and subprojects.
- Results saved for easy recover & review.
- Inline help.
- Keyword search for programs and documentation.
- Administrator can exclude EMBOSS programs from wEMBOSS.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Some small bugs solved.