massXpert mass spectrometry package 3.2.0
A mass spectrometry environment for linear (bio-) polymers.
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in massXpert mass spectrometry package 3.1.0:
- Improvements in the XpertMiner module that make working with lists easier;
- Fixed calculation bug which appeared when computing the isotopic cluster of a large polymer with low resolution... the peak shape would not be centered in the average centroid value.
- Added a full spectrum simulation feature that allows one to compute a spectrum (optionally with all the isotopic clusters) on the basis of a list of oligomers obtained by cleavage of a given polymer;
- Same as above but after computing a set of m/z ratios starting from a chemical formula;
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL v3
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Filippo Rusconi
- ROOT \ Science and Engineering \ Bioinformatics
massXpert mass spectrometry package is a mass spectrometry environment for linear (bio-) polymers. It inherits all the innovations of GNU polyxmass, as it is a port of that project to a cross-platform development environment.
Last updated on October 24th, 2011