The Python Simulator for Cellular Systems
PySCeS is a project developed by the Triple-J Group for Molecular Cell Physiology in order to try model and understand the complex processes and systems which make up the living cell.
- A text based model description language.
- A structural analysis module.
- Integrators for time simulation
- Non-linear solvers for steady-state analysis
- A module for performing Metabolic Control Analysis
- A bifurcation module for systems which exhibit multiple steady states
- A variety of extra utilites for parameter scans, data output and plotting.
- A dynamic module loading framework.
- SBML import and export capability.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!