COPASI 4.6 Build 32
A tool for simulation and modeling of biochemical networks.
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in COPASI 4.6 Build 32:
- Graphical User Interface (CopasiUI):
- Sorting and filtering in tables, which eases handling of large models.
- Enhanced result representation of elementary flux mode analysis.
- Improved SBW registration to handle multiple COPASI installations.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- Free for non-commercial use
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Pedro Mendes, Virginia Tech Intellectu...
- ROOT \ Science and Engineering \ Bioinformatics
COPASI is a tool for simulation and modeling of biochemical networks. The software package has a GUI that lets users define biochemical network models by entering chemical reactions and kinetic equations. A powerful simulation engine can then perform simulations of the dynamics of the networks and carry out many different computational analyses. COPASI can simulate dynamics using either an ODE approach or a stochastic chemical kinetics approach (Gillespie-type algorithms).
Last updated on July 22nd, 2010