Astronomical Interferometry in Python
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in aipy 0.8.4 Beta:
- Changed modmap.py to work with sources of nonzero angular size. Also added support for changing the data type (double,float) of a map.
- Added parameter to mk_img.py to control minimum altitude to allow for phase center. Also added parameter for resuming interrupted faceting.
- Fixed xrfi.py default parameter "intthresh" to avoid excessive flagging of integrations.
- Made fitmdl.py skip fitting when there are no data. Added "snap" mode to fit parameters every integration.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Aaron Parsons
- ROOT \ Science and Engineering \ Astronomy
aipy is a Python package that collects together tools for radio astronomical interferometry. In addition to pure-python phasing, calibration, imaging, and deconvolution code, this package includes interfaces to MIRIAD (a Fortran interferometry package) and HEALPix (a package for representing spherical data sets), and some math/fitting routines from SciPy.
Last updated on April 9th, 2012