This program enables you to draw sky charts, making use of the data in 16 catalogs of stars and nebulae. In addition the position of planets, asteroids and comets are shown.
The purpose of this program is to prepare different sky maps for a particular observation.
A large number of parameters help you to choose specifically or automatically which catalogs to use, the colour and the dimension of stars and nebulae, the representation of planets, the display of labels and coordinate grids, the superposition of pictures, the condition of visibility and more. All these features make this celestial atlas more complete than a conventional
What's New in This Release:
· The default database is now SQLite to simplify the installation process.
· MySQL is still available if need.
· Add the Calendar menu with more functions for the comets and asteroids.
· Add a display bar to quickly show or hide some object from the chart.
· Complete the menu with all the available functions.
· In the configuration menu you can set the nebulae color and preview the background picture.
· Now it use Xplanet (xplanet.sourceforge.net) to display the planet image on Linux.
· Plus a lot of bug fix the previous version was filled with.