Cora is a line fitting tool designed for emission line spectra with low count numbers.
Cora is an optional Gtk graphical user interface to the 7-part cora suite, which acts as a graphical front-end to cora_fit, and significantly facilitates the use of the latter.
It is a C-written program with graphical user interface. The program can also be run in IDL.
· GTK+ version 1.2.x
What's New in This Release:
· Individual profile function can be given as ASCII
· $beta$ Profile added (Lorentz$^beta$)
· Additional options to estimate source continuum
· Exposure time can be given in spectrum file
· Style options for nice plot in IDL version
· Line widths can be iterated as same values