AstroBuffer is a CCD astrophotography image manipulation application.
Here are some key features of "AstroBuffer":
· Opens FITS and SBIG (st9) files
· Adjustable contrast to view different background and range of a image.
· Align Images based on two star alignment
· Sum images
· Zoom in and out
· Magnification window
· Subtract images
· Average images
· Divide (flat) images
· Lesser two images
· Create RGB color images from three images.
· Save as a image that KDE supports
· Save as FITS
· PyQwt (tested with version 4.2.1)
· PyQt (tested with version 3.17)
· PyKDE (tested with 3.16.0)
· PySBIG (with latest version)
· Numpy (tested with version 0.9.8)
· SciPy (tested with version 0.4.9)
What's New in This Release:
· This release uses PyQt4 and PyQwt5, and removes PyKDE.
· A software binning feature was added.
· Other cosmetic changes were made.