AstroAviBrowser is an open source software that capture and process astronomy images. It allows users to open a video file, select the good frames, and then save that file in AVI format, using a lossless or raw codecs.
With AstroAviBrowser you will also be able to de-bayer the frames of a raw sequence and separate RGB plans.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version builds with cmake.
· It can generate sum, max, median, and average frame.
· It uses libav instead of libavifile (outdated), and can automatically select the best frames.
· The output can now be forced to RGB24 for better compatibility.
· Many bugs have been fixed.