Shell for Simulated Agent Systems 1.9.2
SeSAm provides a generic environment for modelling and experimenting with agent-based simulation.
We specially focused on providing a tool for the easy construction of complex models, which include dynamic interdependecies or emergent behaviour.
SeSAm agents consist of a body, that contains a set of state variables and a behaviour that is implemented in form of UML-like diagram. Based on an extensive number of primitive components, a user is able to design a simulation graphically without knowing the syntax of a traditional programming language.
The model specification is executable in the same environment and the dynamics of this simulation may be observed. As there are freely configurable instruments for gathering data and scripting options for constructing simulation experiments, SeSAm is a highly valuable tool for MAS simulations especially for complex models with flexible agent behaviour and interactions.
- Easy visual agent modelling,
- Flexible environment and situation definition,
- The whole power of a programming language,
- Integrated graphical simulation analysis ,
- Distribution of simulation runs in your LAN ,
- and many further features.....