Imperfect World Of Robots (IWOR) is a programming game. It simulate a world in which robots controlled by programs can live in it, work, defend their tribe and even born new children!
Unlike other programming games IWOR is not just about game (competition between robots). Long term goal of this project is to simulate a world with its own rules for these robots where they can really live in it.
The greatest feature of IWOR among other projects is its ability to let robots cloning.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Robots gain honor by serving tribe.
· Ability of cloning has been added.
· Now robots should have a legal key in order to join the game.
· Robots can now kill each other. -Robots can send messages to each other.
· Some new options in configuration.
· New commands are: `LIFETIME', `SEND', `CLONE', `HONOR'.
· Many new server messages.
· A minor bug about charging robots has been fixed.
· simple2Dgui will create a window and then wait for the starting of the game.
· Now server update GUIs only five times per second.