FET is an open source timetabling application for high-schools and some universities.
Here are some key features of "FET":
· FET is free software (open source).
· Fully automatic generation algorithm
· Platform independent implementation
· Powerful flexible modular xml format
· Possibility to view the currently generated timetable
· The resulted timetables are exported into xml and html formats
· Very flexible students (pupils) structure, in years, groups and subgroups. FET allows overlapping years and groups and non-overlapping subgroups
· Possibility to consider a weight (percentage) for each constraint
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor bugs corrected (formatting in the HTML timetables), by Volker Dirr.
· Corrected some minor string problems.
· Updated the Romanian translation (by Liviu Lalescu). It is now complete.