Critterding 1.0 Beta 14
This Open Source project has been created for demonstrating evolving Artificial Life
Here's how the program works: it sets up a 25x25 world with 500 food units
and keeps throwing in critters with randomly generated brains.
Critters are informed by sensors:
- if they are standing over food
- if they are able to procreate
- if they are able to fire a bullet
- if they are carrying food
- if they are carrying corpse
- about their energy state
- about their age
- what the world looks like (RGBA vision)
Critters can make use of the following motor neurons (actions):
- move forward
- move backwards
- strafe left
- strafe right
- rotate left
- rotate right
- pick up / drop
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version adds wavefront obj maps, textures, normal mapping, and critter cameras. Windows executables are available again.