GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit designed to allow programmers to create GUI (graphical user interfaces).
GTK+ is a free software, part of the GNU Project, that aims to provide a complete set of widgets to create complete application suites.
GTK+ is heavily used in the popular GNOME and Xfce desktop environments.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Don't emit file-set signal when the change is not the result of a user action
· Don't ever use gtk_file_chooser_get_files
· Ensure internal consistency when clearing a model
· 690247 multiple context in a immodule can't be selected
· 692955 GtkIconCache fails to load non-builtin icons
· 694742 Fix possible memory leak when GlobalAlloc() fails