Qt is an application that works cross-platform and has UI framework with APIs for C++ programming, not to mentions the Qt Quick for UI creation.
The Qt UI Creation Kit will you users to create rich, touch-enabled UIs and apps in a timely manner.
Here are some key features of "Qt":
· Qt Creator IDE - powerful cross-platform integrated development environment, including UI designer tools and on-device debugging
· Tools and toolchains - All you need: simulator, local and remote compilers, internationalization support, device toolchains and more.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Qt Quick Controls module providing a set of reusable UI components especially for desktop applications created with Qt Quick
· Qt Quick Layouts module bringing an easier, more intuitive, way to manage scalable UIs by ensuring that items are consistently arranged, and that the UI as a whole remains usable across different screen sizes.
· Qt Serial Port module providing a cross-platform interface for using hardware and virtual serial ports in Qt applications
· Possibility to use Qt Quick and Widgets together in the same application window
· Qt Creator 2.7.1 bundled into the package, providing, for example, Qt Quick Designer for rapid prototyping, as well as improved C++11 code editing
· Support for static Qt builds making it possible to address those use cases that cannot use dynamic linking
· Introducing Qt Sensors as an officially supported module