PictureFlow is a clone of CoverFlow.
Here are some key features of "PictureFlow":
· fast and lightweight
· no floating-point operation
· does not need OpenGL
· does not require 3-d hardware acceleration
PictureFlow is known to work on:
· desktop and laptop, even with old graphics card
· Trolltech Greenphone, smartphone with Qtopia (as reported by Jonas Hurrelmann)
· HTC Touch, smartphone using Qt/WinCE (as reported by Espen Riskedal)
· Chumby, open-system hardware widget (as reported by Jesper Thomschütz)
What's New in This Release:
· This initial release implements basic functionalities similar to Apple's Cover Flow, and has an optimized software renderer implementation with an optional blur effect for the reflection.
· It supports Qt 4/3/2 with a single code base.