WW::Scraper::ISBN::AmazonFR_Driver is a Perl module that searches for book information from the (FR) Amazon online catalog. This module is a mere paste and translation of WWW::Scraper::ISBN::AmazonUS_Driver. The main (only?) difference is in the parsing of the result. Here it is done with simple regexp, whereas in AmazonUS_Driver it was done using Template::Extract.
· The following message can appear on STDERR (up to 2 times by request?) from time to time
· Malformed UTF-8 character (unexpected end of string)
· in subroutine entry at
· (/some/path/to/the/module)/HTML/PullParser.pm line 83
· This doesn't prevent search() from completing its job and this doesn't seems to be deterministic.
· The calls $mechanize->get( SEARCH ) (1 message) and $mechanize->submit() (2 messages) in search() seams to be responsible for this. So, I am tempted to blame amazon, but I didn't checked.