Test::AutomationFramework is a Perl module that manages automated test cases regarding test setup, test query, test execution and test reult reportings without any programming nor reading user manual.
1. Download and install Test::AutomationFramework from CPAN
2. DOS>perl -MTest::AutomationFramework -e "help"
3. A WebUI is created, which can display and execute, as well as view test case by *ONE* mouse click 3. Modify taf.bat for the automated test suit structures
4. Modify c:\[test_suit]\[test_case]\tc.pl to plug-in the customer test case
5. Execute taf.bat to get the webUI
6. Run test cases, view test result, view test logs with mouse click only. - Enjoy TAF
7. Please email ywangperl@gmail for questions/suggestions/bugs
TAF defines a automated test case as [c:]\[test_suite]\[test_case]\tc.pl
tc.pl returns Pass|fail|numerical number
tc.pl creates tc's log file as [c:]\[test_suite]\[test_case]\tc.pl
tc.pl creates test suite's webUI at [c:]\[test_suite]\index.htm