Activator Development Framework is an object oriented framework to ease creation of mulit-developer distributed mixed environment Perl based software projects, especially Catalyst based websites.
NOTE: This set of modules is under heavy change and active development. Contact the author before using.
· Provide a framework that makes it easy to do OO programming in Perl.
· Create a centralized configuration that plays nice with other projects using the same framework.
· Play extra nice with Catalyst, but provide framework for any Perl project.
· Maintain a strong separation between the 3 parts of an MVC codebase.
· Provide tools so that crons, command line tools, and web site code all play nice together.
· Provide I18N that works across all aspects of a project.
· Provide Database access that works across all aspects of a project. Optionally, force programmers to write SQL.
· Allow multiple developers on the same or distributed machines to play nice together.