It comes with sample applications for interactive SQL query composition and database design. These applications work against any Microsoft XML for Analysis (XML/A) servers, such as OpenLink Virtuoso and others.
What's New in This Release:
· This release includes a new RDF browser application (now embeddable in Web pages) and updates to the iSPARQL application.
· There are enhancements and updates to the APIs for a++, Anchor, Dereference, Grid, Notify, RDFstore and RDFtabs, Tagcloud, Timeline, Tree, WebDav, and Win.
· The Google Maps API has been updated.
· The demonstrations use these new APIs and all the documentation have been updated.
· Absolute paths have been removed in favor of relative ones within the source tree, among other minor bugfixes.