GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit designed to allow programmers to create GUI (graphical user interfaces).
GTK+ is a free software, part of the GNU Project, that aims to provide a complete set of widgets to create complete application suites.
GTK+ is heavily used in the popular GNOME and Xfce desktop environments.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 504901 GtkCellRendererCombo requires click-and-hold
· 695120 GtkMenu and GdkWindow sizes can get out of sync
· 698051 Typo in documentation comment
· 698181 Document icon-shadow CSS property
· 699104 when nothing is selected, Add to Bookmarks is enabled...
· 699239 Choose DnD/tooltip widget better on GtkOverlay and ot...
· 699750 Print dialog crashes when printer does not provide pr...
· 699901 GTK CSS keybinding broken
· 699929 GtkCheckMenuItem: remove an unused boolean field
· 700007 Various small improvements
· 700079 Fix accels added after the window was shown not working
· Brazilian Portuguese
· Norwegian bokmÃ¥l