phpMakeUpdate is a Web-based intranet tool for export only modified files from Subversion repository.
With five mouse clicks you can create the gzip compressed package for update your projects.
· Web Server with installed Subversion repository
· php 4.3.x or 5.x
Notice: the phpMakeUpdate can be install only of Unix-like operating systems with standard commands like tar, rm, cp etc.
1. Uncompress and copy the phpMakeUpdate source tree to your web root directory.
Important: The installation from phpMakeUpdate must be located of some machine with your Subversion repository. Please check that the web-user (wwwrun or nobody by Apache) have permissions to execute the tar, svnlook and svn commands within phpMakeUpdate/tmp directory (i.e. /bin/tar, /usr/local/bin/svnlook).
2. Edit include/init.php and correct path's to important commands:
3. Make sure that the user your web server runs as (i.e. apache) has read & write permissions on the following directories:
4. Edit config/replist.txt and put the path's to your SVN-Repository (one repository per line)
5. Open a web browser and visit: http:///path/to/phpMakeUpdate/