bzr-hudson is a plugin that allows the use of Bazaar as a build SCM in Hudson.
With this plugin, you can designate a Bazaar branch as the "upstream" repository. Every build will update the local branch. Polling is also supported, it 'll check if the upstream branch have any new revision and use this as the build triggering condition.
· Bazaar Revision Control System
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Lot of bugs fixed:
· Bug #323775: bzr-hudson fails on slave nodes
· Bug #369791: Collecting change set takes too long when doing a build
· Bug #390596: Empty Changeset causes null pointer
· Bug #397984: ChangeLogLimit.html does not show
· Bug #398446: Conflicts cause build to fail when doing a checkout