Bazaar Email Notifier
bzr-email-notifier is a Bzr plugin that sends emails for commits to Bazaar branches and when new branches are created or removed. Emails can be customized using Cheetah templates.
- Sends emails for commits
- Sends emails for newly discovered and deleted branches.
- Can scan multiple directories for branches.
- Highly configurable.
- Cheetah templates can be used to define the format of the email messages. ie to, from, subject, body
- Example templates provided for use with Loggerhead web interface. The emails contain links to the revision changes and files that were added or modified.
- Easy to use. A developer could easily set this up on his/her machine but most likely it would be setup on a server.
- Configuration can be changed while the program is running
- Optionally pull changes from parent branches
- Optionally update the working tree of branches
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- bzr-email-notifier now keeps track of revisions sent in a separate file so it does not need write access to any branch and can detect when a branch is removed.