A git web repository viewer.
ViewGit is a git web repository viewer that aims to be easy to set up and upgrade, comfortable to use and light on dependencies.
- Project index with description, last change, tree browsing, and download links
- Project summary page with shortlog snippet and list of tags and heads (branches)
- Shortlog: date of change, author, short message, and links to commit/commitdiff/tree/download
- Commit: details of the commit
- Commitdiff: colored diff of the changes in a commit
- Tree (directory) browsing with downloadable trees (as tar/gz and zip), and downloadable files
- RSS feeds of changes with configurable item title/description content
- (Optional) Checkouts using mod_rewrite and git-update-server-info in .git/hooks/post-update
- Alternative project list configuration using globs/wildcards (useful for mass hosting of projects)
- Optional e-mail address obfuscator
- Optional GeSHi support (not bundled)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!