VCSTodo is a human and VCS friendly text based task manager.
VCSTodo is a CLI program in the same spirit as Todotxt and many others.
There is no pypi entry, but you can install it doing:
pip install git+git://repo
At your project root:
Add a task:
tdo add "This is a very important task"
tdo add "A task with tags" --tags "stuff, that, matters"
tdo --status done --withtags "stuff"
Mark task as done:
tdo check 1
1 should be the task number given by tdo lst
Mark task as todo:
tdo uncheck 1
Use --help with any command to learn about options.
Here are some key features of "VCSTodo":
· Add tasks (content, and tags for now)
· List and filter tasks (by tags, status, then order and limit)
· Mark a task as todo or done
The main benefit of vcstodo compared to the other projects:
· (Very) Human friendly task file format
· One file per task, one directory for done tasks, one for todo task: it's designed to be commited in your VCS
· Multiuser suport (weak, but plan to improve)
· Planning for comments
· It's in dev, unstable, and with absolutly no garanty it currently works or will ever do. It's just something I do as an experiment.