Syncro SVN Client makes easier the document and code sharing between content authors or developers.
This project front-end allows you to browse repositories, check for changes, commit changes, update your working copy and examine the revision history.
Here are some key features of "Syncro SVN Client":
· Full SVN repository support: checkout, export, import, copy, mkdir, rename, branch, tag and delete support.
· Synchronize view helps you spot right away all incoming and outgoing changes.
· The working copy view allows you to filter items and operate the whole range of SVN actions over the current selection.
· SVN Properties table allows you to change all standard SVN properties and define your own.
· Supported communication protocols include SSL, HTTP/HTTPS, File.
· Enhanced history revision details.
· Includes an easy-to-use visual diff/merge tool. Can also compare images.
· Support for merging the current working copy with a set of tags or revisions.
· Browse and manage multiple repositories at once.
· Easy management of more than one working copy.
· Fast set up of the working copies.
· Responsive GUI. The actions on the repository do not freeze the user interface.
· Independent from the command line subversion client.
· Cross platform. Windows, Mac OS X and Linux are supported.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
· 30-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release improves support for resource locking and brings a fresh look and improved functionality of file comparison tools.