Subcommander is a qt based multiplatform subversion client, diff & merge tool.
The goal of the Subcommander project is to build an easy to use, cross platform (Win32, Unix, MacOSX) subversion gui client (subcommander) including a visual diff and merge tool with support for different text encodings (submerge).
Here are some key features of "Subcommander":
· tight integration of repository browser and working copy status view, you can quickly switch between a working copy view or the repository view. It just a matter of selecting another item in a list view control.
· colored working copy status view to quickly see which files/folder have changed.
· easy branch and tag handling. By telling subcommander the projects urls for trunk, branches and tags and a working copy path it takes only a few mouse clicks to create a branch/tag or switch your working copy to a branch/tag.
· has drag and drop support to move or copy files and folders.
· easy handling of multiple working copies (e.g. different branches) from the same project.
· easy merging of single revisions or revision ranges. Viewing the history on a repository url you can easily merge changes to your working copy. Just select a revision and tell subcommander to merge it into your (configured) working copy. That is especially usefull to merge bug fixes from trunk to your current release branch.
· visual diff and merge for text files (configurable, defaults to submerge).
· cross platform (Win32, MacOSX, Unix)
· responsive gui, actions on the repository (like getting history information) will not freeze the gui.
· what is implemented?
· support for http(s)://..., svn(+ssh)://... file://... schemes.
· browse a repository, (svn ls)
· view the status of a working copy, (svn status)
· checkout a working copy from a repository, (svn checkout)
· add files to a working copy (svn add)
· revert files in a working copy (svn revert)
· create folders in a working copy or the repository (svn mkdir)
· commit changes to a repository (svn commit)
· diff a file in a working copy against its base version (spawns submerge) (svn diff)
· view diffs between two repository versions or between the working copy and a repository version (from the log dialog, spawns submerge) (svn diff)
· update a working copy (svn update)
· switch a working copy (svn switch)
· merge (svn merge)
· edit conflicts (runs submerge)
· tell subversion that you resolved a conflict (svn resolved)
· view log messages on repository (svn log)
· deleting files in a working copy (svn delete)
· creating branches/tags of repository folders (svn copy)
· view files from the repository or working copy (from the log dialog) (svn cat)
· add, modify and delete properties in a working copy (svn prop...)
· move items in a working copy (svn move)
· view blame info of a working copy file (svn blame)
· import files (svn import)
· export (svn export)
· cleanup (svn cleanup)
· locking (svn lock, svn unlock)
What's New in This Release:
· improved diff handling (view and create patch files)
· configure visual diff/merge tool
· fixed first log entry handling in log dialog
· fixed browse button crash in diff dialog